Read this seventh selection and answer the following questions:
1. In what ways is ethics similar to mathematics? In what ways is it different?
2. What is the difference between ethics and metaethics?
3. What is the essential idea in moral anti-realism?
4. Why does the idiosyncrasy of our moral views undermine the view that they are objectively true?
5. Considering the argument from redundancy, why should we not be too worried if moral anti-realism becomes popular?
6. According to the anti-realists, how is our sense of morality similar to our gustatory sense of what is good
and what is bad?